Thursday, August 26, 2004

A little side note... Since I've seen that there was more than a little concern about the hispanic man in my apartment, I will just go ahead and inform all concerned parties that I do have mace attached to my keys and it was at the ready as soon as I realized that the person who used a key to enter my place of residence was not anyone who should have a key. The mace would have only served as a starting point, as I was close to the kitchen drawer that does contain a corkscrew, and large knives... I think he saw the mace, and that's when he threw out Tom's name, so I was calmed a little bit... but the mace stayed in my hand and ready to go until he was gone and locked out. Yeah, in general, I don't make a habit of letting uninvited little hispanic men roam around my apartment as they wish.

No comments: