Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Well, today I was called in, as the babysitter-on-call has a tendency of doing. So I went to get the man at daycare, brought him home, fed him, played with him, watched a movie with him, played some more, bathed him, and got him to bed... All without inflicting serious bodily harm. Be impressed, because for the second half of that line-up, I remembered why they call it the TERRIBLE TWO'S. But more often than not he's a good boy, and to be quite honest, he's just too darn cute to beat senseless. I'll just say this, I'm glad I'm only an aunt, and that at the end of the day I can give him back, because I don't know how in the hell my sister does it. Or any mother for that matter. Mad props to all the mammas out there who didn't go loco on their kids... Because I guarantee that every mother out there has had a day or two when they totally understood why some wild animals eat their own young. I'm pulling the night shift here, so I've got a REALLY early wake up call in the morning. (Today he got up at 4:30) With that said, I'm taking my ass to bed!

QOTD
8.11.04 - "My mom is driving me nuts!" ~Murda (Kids, when she said this, she had been home LESS THAN 5 HOURS!)

Chi-town countdown~ 11 days.

No comments: