Friday, August 27, 2004

Since I feel like dog poo this evening, instead of getting to go play Sink the Biz at Joe's, I'm staying in and watching Sex and the City.

And since I've got the spare time tonight, I just happened to notice how incredibly ill-disciplined I've been with the quotes of the day! Someone should have said something! I had been blogging plenty and yet totally neglecting the primary regular feature. Yeah, sure you kids come for the humor and the rants too, but those are secondary and tertiary things, because I know more people who look in just to see the quote of the day! And now that I think about that, SHAME ON YOU! You are the ones responsible for providing my quotes, and making sure I stay on top of posting them! You suck at life! You're grounded! No dinner for you tonight, and no more internet for you! Go on! SHOO! You should be ashamed of yourself!

...Oh, don't look at me like that. You know I can't resist the puppy dog eyes... OK, fine, come back. But don't you ever let this happen again! You understand? Good. Now that we're clear enjoy the quotes!

QOTD:

8.26.04 - "Hey, Liz, I got hair dye on the toilet paper... so it looks kinda like I pooped on it and put it back." ~Jennie

8.27.o4 -
Alana: "Well i might be gettin hoed out for saturday evenin'- even though i have to wear the big ugly black boot."
Liz: "Wear a cute skirt!"
Alana: "That's the plan as of now."
Liz: "Easier to remove when you get lucky!"<><>
Alana: "don't even have to remove it."

No comments: