Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I curse internet shopping, and at the same time I love it. It brings me such joy and my bank account such pain...

Today Jen decided that she was reviving her blog, even though she doesn't find herself as a regular contributor on mine... although maybe once she gets cookin' on her own, maybe she'll be inspired to take up the slack she's left on the happy hour.... maybe not. We'll see.

Tonight was joyously spent celebrating Ben's 21st birthday... although a little later than originally planned. We went to Charlie's Ale House and had dinner and several rounds only before returning home to have more rounds, a small debate and a few tears... but all is good. We are probably better than ever in the land of lizzle. (I heard from spoolie, and the admiral, and that really rounded out the evening.)

Kirsten is planning a visit, for those of you who care.

I'll post a much funnier and more informative post and some really terriffic quotes later... when I've had less to drink and more to sleep.

No comments: