Sunday, August 29, 2004

So Liz expressed dissapointment in that i didn't come out with this information right away. I dumped Aaryn. She (aaryn) didn't take it too well, though i didn't expect her to. I'm sure it came out of left field, but I didn't see the relationship going anywhere and don't see why i should waste her time or mine. She accused me of being afraid. Thsi wasn't too far off. but what's wrong with that. I've been in relationships like this before. I've been in love and know that it can end badly no matter how strongly you feel. I can't deal with that pain even now, why should i put myself in that situation again. More importantly why does it become reasongable to dump a chick? How many times should you want to strangle her before it's "ok" let her go?
i'm pretty durnk right now so i won't go into great detail, but i thought i'd get the subject started. Love ya

No comments: