Friday, August 06, 2004

Well whaddya know... I had to take a couple of days off from the blog, and a couple of my members took up the slack... That's the kind of thing I like to see! So here's a special shoutout to Jen and Dave for taking a little time for the entertainment of the masses!

But since I took a couple days off, I'll bring you kids up to speed. Basically. I had another one of my personal epiphanies, this time it's about societal perception of love and sex... I won't bore all of you with the minute details, but I'll just say that I think it's a good thing that I had this kind of moment of clarity now. The timing on these things is just incredible!

Outside of all that, I'd say that while my homecoming has a bit lack-luster in most regards, but the time spent with the family, and the babysitting job have both been awesome! Basically my sister Becky pays me to play with my nephew, and to keep her company! I love this job! Also I have gotten to spend some time with my mom and my brother. We've had some quality margarita nights, and some video game amusement. Becky and I have had good lunches, and "Sex and the City" mini-marathons... GOOD TIMES!

The other day Tyler accidentally gave me a kick to the jaw, but that's one of the hazards of the job... I'll live!

OH! And before I finish this off, I've got 2 things to say...
1) Jen, my AC better be in my room when I get back!
2) Just when everybody thought the Jesus bed couldn't get any better, IT HAS! I made a luxury-item purchase... 350 thread count Jacqard Sateen sheets.... I'M NEVER GETTING OUT OF BED TO GO TO CLASS... EVER!

Here are the quotes of the day that I owe you!

QOTD
8.3.04 - "Sex is like cuddling... Only damper" ~Quote from Becky Adams' AIM profile.

8.4.04 - "Well... Peter Pan is hot!" ~Alana talking about Peter Pan... I don't know why.

8.5.04 -
Liz: "Karla can lick my big toe!"
Alana: "Nothin' like a good toe lickin'!"
(I was saying that Karla would just have to wait, and Alana was enthusiastically agreeing!)

8.6.04 -
James: "Well, I'll give you a choice, I can either talk bad about your mom or your baseball team"
Liz: "You don't want to do either one, because either way you're lying... I mean you talk about my mom, and you're going to hell, and I'll have to kick your ass, and if you talk about my Cubs, I'll talk back, and you'll look bad because your baseball knowledge will be shown up by a girl.
James: "Damn, either way you've got my manhood and I lose..."
Liz: "Admit it, you like it when I have your manhood."
James: "Well, I've offered my manhood, but you don't want that... You just take my dignity."

8.7.04 - (We were playing a video game where he had to save little Chinese people from a burning building)
Mom: "Oh! Catch him! Save that one!"
Bill: "Yeah, let's save all those little yellow babies!"
Liz: "You know you're going to hell for saying that, right?"
Bill: "Yeah, I pretty well figured as much a long time ago."

No comments: