Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tonight's tot-wrangling session went remarkably well! Tyler was remarkably well-behaved, so that pretty much made today an all around awesome day all around. Momma continued her excessive spoiling today. We started off by doing lunch with the grandparents, then going for a pedicure. Then it was haircut time, just a little trim. We ran a couple errands, and then came home for a brief period of relaxation, and some Olympic viewing fun. Then it was off to tot-wrangle so that Becky and Ronnie could enjoy a pleasant child-less evening. This was fortunately not a problem, because like I said before, Tyler was incredibly well behaved. After I left, I gave Phil a call because I hadn't heard from him yet this week. I am pleased to report that he is doing MUCH better on the phone, and I think he's looking forward to my return. Possibly almost as much as momma is dreading my absence... Although I doubt anybody is looking forward to having me around as much as I know momma is gonna miss me! So I came home and watched some more olympic coverage with momma, and painted for a bit before composing this delightful entry and heading for bed! Nighty night!

QOTD
8.16.04 - "How INCREDIBLY misleading! It's just a single tiny nugget! I was expecting an EXPLOSION!" ~ Becky talking about Tyler's "nugget" which had been deceptively foul-smelling for the better part of a half an hour.

8.17.04 - "Yeah, he's funny like that, any time you fart, he'll reach up and touch your butt and ask 'Did you poop?' In fact, just the other night when I was rocking him to sleep, I farted and he just smelled it and he looked up at me, said, 'Mommy, did you poop?' and tried to reach around." ~ Becky on Tyler's fart detection prowess.

No comments: