Sunday, August 29, 2004

With regard to Dave's post, I just gotta say my piece. First off, wanting to choke the person you're with is actually a sign that it's meant to be... just ask my grandparents. As for the whole being afraid bit, I just gotta say that there is a degree of fear in all worthwhile relationships... as long as it's not the kind of fear that John Bobbit now realizes he should have felt about his own wife, or any other imminent-physical-danger-type fear, then I think it's ok to be afraid... to an extent. (Since Dave never directly consulted me in this matter, I can't really speak for his situation) And I know all about having that nagging feeling, knowing something isn't going anywhere... that happens to the best of us, I really don't think it can be avoided. I'm obviously not the first person to consult in the matter... so basically, I'll stop talking out of my ass now...

No comments: