Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I wanna give a quick shoutout to my soccer girls... Namely Alana, because I know that Hell-camp has come and I pity you all, and Alana, I am sorry that they won't let me come along and play with you kids... Actually, I guess I feel sorry for all you fall sports kids who are getting into the thick of training time! You know I love you, and I'll be in the cage when you get back to keep you all smelling fresh and looking good! (Lurk, the countdown has begun! I'll be back on Monday the 23rd, so run through the rules in your head, and get ready to lose your dignity!)

Dave, I'm still waiting on that phone call you promised me! (I'd hate to bother you at work, or interrupt your "special time" with your new lady-friend. Does she know you used to be a woman? You might want to bring her up to speed on that whole situation...

As for me, I'm feeling SO MUCH better... Still not 100%, but I'd say I'm at about 80% which is a vast improvement. Fortunately I have a wonderful momma who is willing to do anything within her means to make me feel better! She rocks! And I thank those of you who have sent get-well-wishes, because I appreciate them quite a lot. It means a lot to know that people care about my health!

I've been meaning to update the links on the blog... Some of them are pretty tired by now, I know, and I apologize for that! The thing is, if you kids want some new stuff up here, I'm gonna need a few contributions from y'all... Some suggestions for new funny stuff.

Oh, and speaking of funny stuff, tonight while I was at Walgreen's, I got the most ingenious toy ever created for less than 5 bucks! I'm not kidding... It's brilliant.

Well, I'm beat. Here's your quote of the day!

QOTD
8.10.04 -
Mike: "I think we need to address the fact that we never dated."
Liz: "I disagree."
Mike: "You disagree that we never dated? When did we date? Where was I? More importantly, was I any good?"



Countdown to Chicago: 12 days!

No comments: