Sunday, August 08, 2004

Lizzle has been a sick face lately. Friday night I was prepared for death... Saturday I felt a bit better, but still on the poopy end of the spectrum. Basically I'll say what I gotta say, and git-r-done.

Hooray for Greg Maddux! Way to go on the big 300!

Huzzah to my buddy Water-head! (Water-head knows who he/she is and why he/she is deserving of a huzzah!) You deserve it and you know it! You win!

And here it is, your quote of the day!

QOTD
8.8.04 -
Liz: "Well, I walked from Wrigley Field to my apartment..."
Lisa: "How far is that?"
Liz: "Oh I'd say about 3 miles or so."
Mom: "Well that's not so bad."
Liz: "IN HEELS!"
Mom & Lisa: (In unison) "OOOOH!"
Scoot: "I can't believe what I just heard! If I were to say there are starving babies in Afghanistan, I'd get no reaction... I hear 'I walked 3 miles in heels' and I hear 'OOOOOOH!!' from every other person in the room... I just can't believe it!"

No comments: