Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Before I get into today's nonsense there are a couple of things that I gotta say that have nothing to do with anything else...

1) Krystian will precede me to hell because of something I saw him do while he was coming down the hall at the gym today.

2) I was starting the Brent Cunningham fan club (complete with shirts and everything) but then he went and upset me, so I'm withholding my membership.

3)The birthday list of names should be ammended to include Frances, Ian, Tony, Big Pon, and one of the Loyola maintenance men. (Please note that my dad is nowhere on the list... my dad fogot my birthday.)

4) My mommy rocks! (And that's all there is to it)

===================================

Now, on with the post~
I'm tired, and a boy reopened my hand wound today while I was at work. My jewelry project got points deducted because basically the polishing job was impossible, and since I can't do the impossible without breaking my shit, I lost points. (But the prof still thinks I'm a total champ.) And today the boy that I like seemed much more affectionate with other girls than he is with me nowadays, so that kinda made me sad. And whilst at work, and was made fun of because my spanish is poor at best. And I found out that despite the fact I didn't cook anything flammable, I'll probably still have to pay for a new microwave to be installed in my apartment because something caught fire while I was using it... POOP. So right now I'm kind of a grumpalumpagus. Overall, not the best day, though definitely not the worst.

I've got just enough patience and general tolerance for all mankind to put up some quotes and a couple new links for your entertainment, and call it a night.

QOTD
10.13.04 -
Brent: Yeah, I was thinkin I needed a fan club... but nobody would join
Liz: I would... and I'd even make t-shirts!! Your mom would join, and I'm sure she'd wear one.
Brent: Yeah, my mom would wear a shirt for my fan club... my dad would wear one for Robbie Wade... but once track season starts up, we all know who the man is.
Liz: It's you, isn't it Brent?
Brent: Nope...It's Sean Conroy.

=================================

Keeping things "fair and balanced" I'll put up one link for both of the major political parties' enjoyment... (Feel free to click both, but you might find one way funnier than the other based on your political affiliation)

For the Dems: Click here and then select the version best suited to your computer.

For the Repubs: Click here.

No comments: