Monday, October 04, 2004

It's only 4 minutes into my Monday, and I can already tell you it's going to SUCK.

1. My test in 10 hours IS without a doubt going to rape me. This is a fact.

2. I have done something to totally fuck up my back. It hurts A LOT, this is also a fact.

3. I also have another physical ailment that makes me a "Hurtin' Turkey" ...but we won't get into that.

4. I have already done something that has made me feel like an asshole (I readily admit on a regular basis that I AM an asshole, but rarely do I ever have that regretable feeling associated with my asshole-ness)

5. Mondays suck by definition.

6. My Mondays suck because they are my long days, when I have night class.

7. Despite the previous six reasons for my Monday sucking, I still feel bad for bitching about my day... and another reason to feel bad is another reason it sucks.

===============================

For you kids who enjoy the political humor and interesting little games, give this little gem a whirl. (My good friend Beth's brother did the graphics in case you care!)

===============================

I'm going to have to start working this website into my online conversations, it is quite possibly the greatest website ever.... I mean think about it, someone paid to reserve this site name, and THIS IS WHAT THEY PUT UP... Just fabulous in it's simplicity.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

This can't really work, I believe like this.
mortgage calculator Canada | vector format | cheap flats