Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Today was markedly better than Monday, if only because once my test finally had it's way with me, I could crack a smile without feeling like that crack was going to spread and I was going to break in ten thousand little pieces, which is nice. I like being able to laugh a little bit. That fact alone makes the day a little better.

But yeah, considering I automatically lost 10 percentage points on my exam, just because I HAD to go to the doctor, was not something I was thrilled about... The test was ugly, and the loss of that 10 percent made it all the more ugly, but it's over now, so that's all I'm going to say about it.

Wednesday's jewelry class will be the deciding factor as to whether or not Monday will be my official cause of death... we shall have to wait and see.

I've been watching the VP debates. Let's see how the contestants stack up shall we?

Cheney: Heart is either not working or not present. Basically a cold fish, but while his heart might be non-operational, at least there are signs of life above the neck... I could be wrong, but I think that's important...

Edwards: Somewhat smoother and warmer demeanor than Dick. IQ is decidedly lower though... I often found myself wondering who thought this guy had enough brain power to get on and off the short bus at NC State. Plus every time he opened his mouth, I could tell he wanted to open up my wallet and rob me of my hard earned money.

Indiana will automatically go to Bush - Cheney, and Illinois will go to Kerry - Edwards... So I'm still voting for Nader.
==============================

A special shoutout to C-Murda, because I love her, and she's a special girl! In fact, she's super duper.

==============================

Janet Leigh and Rodney Dangerfield died... that's very sad.

==============================

Scottie Pippen retired today, which made me ask myself the question: Scottie Pippen was still playing basketball? I thought he died, or had a rap album, or a rape charge pending, or something... Go figure.

==============================

"Anger is like a little puppy in the house, and if you don't let it out, it will piddle on the carpet of your soul!"

==============================
I don't know why, but I just got the sudden urge to look up this website... just for the pure fact that knowing it's actually in existence has an element of comedy.

==============================

QOTD
10.5.04 -
Alana: "I am so excited we're going to Florida... We're going to have so much fun... we're going to get drunk and play at the pool and we're going to go play at the theme parks..."
Liz: "Well, if we're doing anything in a swimsuit..."
Alana: "Oh, don't worry, I'll be playing 'Operation: Anorexia' right there with you too!"

10.6.04 - "Wow... it seems you have a good time ... even if you do have to be reminded of things the day after!" ~Erin

10.7.04 - "Do you like my jacket? It's a one of a kind!" ~Brent Cunningham (He was walking next to Sam Romanowski who was wearing the same jacket... and he was somewhat serious about the jacket.)

No comments: