Thursday, October 14, 2004

Ok, JEEZ! At the risk of sounding like I was pressured into all this, there are a few things I need to say here.

1.) Not all boys are meanies. Just 99.999999999999% of them... I will concede that there are still a few exceptions though.

2.) Yes, I do think the Michael Jackson is a child molester. I think he is a sick-ass pedophile, and he does horrible, scarring things to small children. I think he is guilty, and you're not going to convince me otherwise, so don't bother.

3.) Yes, my home-made t-shirts make me awesome, I look like a rockstar.

4.) I've got another reason that I'm going to hell, and it has everything to do with the phrase "HEY YOU GUYS!!!"

5.) In the last couple days I've taught 3 people to play Texas Hold em.

6.) I think as I am typing these words my upstairs neighbors are going at it. Gross.

7.) Self-important people upset me... I know that I have my moments of self-importance, (WE ALL DO...) but I'm referring to the people who have convinced themselves that they can do no wrong ever, and if it's not their way then it's not right... unfortunately for the masses, the vast majority of people with a reality TV show contract, and most, if not all, politicians seem to be this self-important type.

8.) Statement 7 also applies to people who take themselves too seriously, and people who are WAY to P.C. (I mean c'mon people lighten up and laugh at this stuf for a change, it's funny!)

=================================

Ok, enough of that, on with today.
I wore my "my mommy loves me even when I'm grumpy" t-shirt today, and people loved it. Naturally. Dave V. seems to think that I need to sell them outside of Hamilton's on Friday nights... as if I've got nothing better to do on a Friday night... I mean if I'm going anywhere near Hamilton's on a Friday night you had better believe that it's going to be strictly to consume alcohol... but let's be honest here kids, I'm not a minor anymore... I don't go to bars with the 17 year olds anymore. (Hell, I didn't go to the bars with the 17 year olds when I was 17... which isn't to say that I didn't go to bars at 17, but we're not gonna get into all that, because my mom reads this thing.)

And while I'm thinking about it, I need to mention that spoolie says that if I had nuts, they'd be made of steel. So basically I'm feeling super-cool. (Though not self-important!!)

But anyway, I've been having sleep issues again, not that you care at all about any of this, (so do feel free to skip ahead to the quote of the day and be done with all of this...) but basically I can't sleep when I need to, and this means that I generally can't stay awake when I'm supposed to either... This tends to be a problem, especially right around midterm time. I've tried taking drugs to help me sleep, but I've found that what is apparently a normal dose for other people takes me like 3 times longer to use up... so basically I sleep like three times longer than I should, and as a result I miss classes that I actually planned on attending, as well as other important events. I mean it's one thing to miss these things due to a hangover, because at least then I'd have had a good time the night beore, but this? No. This sucks.

Alana and I were watching Law & Order reruns again tonight, and basically we've come to the conclusion that if life had celebrity guest stars, crimes would be VERY easily solved. Basically, when in doubt, the celebrity did it, and when they didn't do it themselves, they know who did. I think it's a sound theory, honestly.

I won't bore you any longer... thank you for listening to me mumble.

============================

QOTD
10.14.04 - (Since I am the only person who is likely to be entertained by these, I'll put up two for today and let them share the honor.)
"Holy cow, Liz. This must be the first Thursday in weeks you've been home!" ~ Sorgatz
and
"Wait, what is this Spongebob Squarepants movie NASCAR thing? When did Spongebob go all redneck on me?" ~ Alana


No comments: