Saturday, October 09, 2004

Preface..... I'm drunk.... again. Let me splane how crazy the last couple days have been for me. Thursday I left work at 2pm for a company picnic. Two kegs at said picnic. Drunk (and tired from touch football). Afterwards I had kickball. Yeah i know "Kickball is gay", but it's sponsered by Coors, so there's free beer. Infact there are rules which apply to the handling of beer during a game, i.e. if you drop a beer to catch a ball you're skipped in the lineup. All in all it's a great time with dollar bottles after the game. drunk. Then today I had a vendor breakfast (companies who directly profit from me pay for my food) which was served with cold Yuengling (my favorite). drunker. Then after work was a Dell happy hour. Johns Hopkins purchases all of their computers from Dell. In return Dell gets us drunk once a year. REALLY DRUNK. Immediatly after the happy hour I went down to fells and bar hopped. DEATHLY DRUNK. which brings us up to this instant. Praise free beer! I'm gonna go puke. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

No comments: