Sunday, October 24, 2004

Firstly I must apologize to liz for not answering my phone last night. I had a girl over. : )

You may remember this post from a couple weeks ago Well I took the "really cool girl" (let's call her Karen) out yesterday to some of the more historic villages here in Maryland and had a great time. She's a friggin winner! I haven't felt this way about a girl since I was 19. She has been on the tip of my tongue all day. She's smart (er than me), funny (though just a shade less than me), pure joy to hang out with (big drinker), beautiful (hot hot hot), and in all ways out of my league (Note: I've already used two words that end in ue) She's got a degree in computer engineering which is a very similar field to my own. It's great to talk to a girl whom doesn't squint upon hearing the words computer programming. She works for a rather notable arms contractor and is doing very well for herself (very well indeed). And she's so hot... Here's the problem: she's moving BACK to New Jersey at the end of December, as dictated by her work, where she also plans to study for her masters. Call me crazy but I'm of the belief that long distance relationships most often fail and are hardly worth the trouble. So I'm stuck. Here's a girl I could very easily fall in love with, and we're talkin head over heals, that I know is going to be out of my life in 2 months... NOW I WANT A CIGARETTE!

Liz when ya going to move to MD and end my pain?

Oh and one last thing This young man needs a mentor

No comments: