Thursday, October 07, 2004

Happy 84th birthday to my Grandpa Oscar!

==========================================

Well, last night was another of our weekly editions of "Weekday drinkin' 101" I know I made a few drunk phone calls, and I know I didn't actually talk to anyone, so the people I called have good audio footage to blackmail me with when I make my bid for a senate seat... hmmm.

The upswing is that I met one of my neighbors... actually, one of my neighbor's friends too. The friend was memorable enough that I recall her name was Sylvia. I could pick my upstairs neighbor out of a police lineup, and I know she told us her name (something lame like Agnes or some such nonsense... we all know I am good with faces but I SUCK with names so I make shit up), but she seemed kind of anti-social... Stupid fuckin Agnes. (At this point I just gotta say that I apologize for my potty mouth ... I don't know why it's so bad lately)

The only reason I mention any of this is because knowing that we're a bunch of lushes on weekdays at least once a week kinda sets us up for quote of the day.

QOTD
10.8.04 - "You guys were so funny when you came in last night... I was having weird dreams about people screaming... then I realized it was just people in the alley... and those people were you!" ~ Jennie

10.9.04 - "If I were a dumber man, I'd think I had a shot at gettin' some tonight." ~Benny

===================================

Sample conversation I had with my mom this morning: (She knew I went out drinkin')
Mom: So, are you going to class today?
Liz: Nope. I woke up too late to make my first one, and the professor for my second one is too much of an asshole to start off the day with.
Mom: Going to work?
Liz: Yeah... I get paid for that!
Mom: Well, good for you. 33% is better than nothing.

Mom is proud that I will make it out of bed long enough to go to work, where I do next to nothing.

===================================

Some girl at the bar kept insisting that I fell down... and for once, I can safely say that I know I didn't fall down in that bar. Stupid bitch.

===================================

Shoutout to Krystian in the blog entry today: (think of this as being said in the "Exceptional child" voice) "You're a super guy! We're friends!"

God is sending me straight to hell... and I don't even blame him.

1 comment:

Thadeus said...

It cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I suppose.
storage unit auctions toronto | medical temp agency | car trade in value