Thursday, October 21, 2004

I carved my pumpkins tonight! now they just gotta last 10 days till Halloween! The small one is smiling and the big one has a rather surprised look on his face. I enjoy them! They make me happy.

You know what else makes me happy? Clean jeans... even if I have to smuggle them into the gym to wash them. Yes, that's right, I smuggle in my laundry now. Shawn doesn't really care whether or not I do my laundry at work, just as long as I am a bit more subtle about it than the last time I did it, because apparently Hitch mentioned something to him upon seeing the REALLY mega huge bag I brought in last time. Granted, the last time I did laundry at work I had about three weeks worth of clothes, a set of sheets, a few towels, and a partridge in a pear tree. But I kind of enjoy sluggling in my laundry, it kinda adds an extra element of espionage-fun.

Paychecks also make me happy! Yeah, that's right, at present money can make me happy. Why? Because I'm frickin poor, so payday thrills me.

I would also be thrilled by a halloween costume idea, but nobody is helping me out with that one.

No comments: