Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I am in uber-creative mode today! I finished my pendant in the jewelry lab today, so I spent the next couple hours making another one which was totally unnecessary, but still rocks... And after 6 hours in the jewelry lab, I came home, lit my dinner on fire, and proceeded to make 5 of the most awesome t-shirts that the world has ever seen!

The first shirt is a short sleeved black t-shirt with white flocked lettering that says "I (big red sequined heart) Jake Brown" and on the back it says "Lizzle"

The second shirt is a short-sleeved green one with blue flocked letters that says "My Mommy (little blue sequined heart)s me"

The third shirt is a short-sleeved red one with blue flocked letters that says "I can see you have already met the twins"

The fourth is a short-sleeved BRIGHT yellow one with blue flocked letters that says "I brake for plankton"

The fifth is a heather-grey (think like a grey sweatshirt color) short-sleeved shirt with black flocked lettering that says "Beware: I'm really a ninja!"

For those of you who are repeatedly reading "Flocked lettering" and thinking "what the hell is flocked lettering?" It's that fuzzy felt-like lettering that they used to put on shirts way back in the day... not the plain plastic crap they do nowadays.

Go ahead, tell me how awesome I am! (Christmas is coming, so if you have a personal slogan you think you want on a shirt, you just put in your orders now!!! (Wink wink!)

I'm beat, and after 6 hours of jewelry lab, my hand hurts a LOT... so that's all you get for right now!

Greedy bastards!

No comments: