Friday, October 22, 2004

Jennifer is a lush.

It was not until tonight that I had occasion to truly appreciate that fact. Yes, she has been drunk in my company before, but usually by then I am equally as drunk, or more drunk, so I never have the opportunity to truly see it for what it really is... COMEDY GOLD.

She comes in and the first words I hear are "Liz, I'm DRUNK, REALLY DRUNK... And I hate reunions!" She then proceeded to put something in the oven, begged me to remove her air conditioner from her bedroom window, crawled around on the floor, flashed our newly carved jack-o-lanterns, (Because she thought it would make them happy,) tried to touch my ass a few times, and generally amused me with her intoxicated conversation skills. Oh, my dear Jennifer.

Here's a sampling of her drunk IMs from her bedroom, roughly 15 feet away from me:

Jen: bri i am so drunk
Jen: shit
Jen: lol
Liz: yeah... now get
Jen: now witaywa
Jen: what
Jen: lol
Liz: GET!
Jen: what youarent bir
Jen: rbri
Jen: lol
Jen: lol lolol
Liz: no, I'm not.
Jen: git me gone
Jen: lol
Liz: now GET!
Jen: bye

She also snagged QOTD with a couple of winners:

10.22.04 - "I'm a bucket!" ~ Drunk Jen

10.23.04 - "What now, bitches? You know what you are, and what you want! You're a fry! And you want to GET LAID! Every one of you little fry-bitches just wants to get laid!" ~ Drunk Jen talking to her french fries.

10.24.04 - "No, Stay! We're going to have a party! I've got lots of french fries and cheese friends!" ~Drunk Jen begging me to keep her company

================================

On another positive note, I have come up with a couple of decent ideas for a halloween costume!

No comments: