Saturday, October 09, 2004

I should mention that I got a phone call today that made me immensely happy!

It was a call from the lovely Kirsten who was calling to in fact THANK me for a drunk dial. This might not mean anything to many of you, but it means so much to me! Why? Because it demonstrated to me that I am a funny drunk who is appreciated even by those who are not drinking with me. And also because now that I know my drunk dials bring joy to others, you can rest assured that they will continue long into the future.

So here it is, your QOTD:
10.10.04 - "Dude, I just have to say it, your drunk dial the other night, encompassed all that is good about drunk dialing... it was supremely funny, and quite frankly, probably one of the best phone calls I've ever gotten in my life. So a thank you is in order." ~Kirsten "The Admiral" McLinden

No comments: