Monday, October 04, 2004

Well Monday sucked. There's no shocker.

I start by prefacing this outline of my shitty day with the note that I was doing all of this with severe cramps and no, I don't mind telling you about my cramps, because I just had them two weeks ago, and there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER that I should have them now. If you're opposed to knowing about my cramps then stop reading now... and stop being such a whiny little bitch... Also I was operating on only about two hours of sleep... that's one of those times where you're really better off with no sleep at all, so you feel like crap all day too! Anyway, here goes nothin'...

I know like most people, I LOOOVE wasting time and money at the doctor's office, only to have the doctor state the obvious. Which in this case was something along the lines of "Yeah, you've strained your back. Rest, don't lift anything heavy, and thanks for the check!" The worst part of this doctor's appointment? I didn't even get good drugs to make me feel better. BASTARD!

While I was at Dr. Obvious' office, I missed the exam that was due to rape me, and now when I take a make-up test tomorrow, I am automatically starting out with a 90%... yeah, I was automatically docked 10 percentage points because I was in pain... GREAT! I LOVE THAT!

So I got up to school just in time to make it to Jewelry, I figured this was a good thing... If I was going to have to go to class on my shitty day, I might as well go to a class I actually like to start things off... WRONG. (Severe cramps persisting.)

Yep, I managed to channel my shitty day energy into my jewelry piece, which means, YOU GUESSED IT... I fucked things up. I melted a very important part of my piece. It was roughly this point in the day when I began looking for ways to kill myself. Stab myself in the face with the self clamping tweezers? No, couldn't grasp brain stem through eye sockets quite fast enough... Natural gas torch? No, too small & painful... better hold out for drugs or firearms or something.

So I go to the gym, hoping that Jake, my effervescent, ever-optimistic friend could do something, ANYTHING, to lift my spirits... Nope, he was in a bad mood too. Must be going around.

So we decided to grab food, and of course they didn't have what I wanted. TYPICAL. (Cramps worsening.)

So it was time for night class... where I got back a quiz that I did quite shitty on. (Shocker, I know.)

I admittedly dozed through lecture, (occasionally awakened by cramps of course).

So then it was home, where I had an overwhelming desire to do nothing but curl up in a ball and die, but unfortunately having a strained back prevents one from living out such a simple dream... I can't even curl up.

At this point my cramps were so bad that I seriously considered performing major surgery on myself with no anisthetic which would have prevented any chance of me having children in the future, because quite frankly, it would have been less painful. But the upswing of it is that I wouldn't have to worry about a preganancy interfering with my heroin and coke habits.

I hate life, and have to study for that test that will rape me even more tomorrow... maybe one day I will find a bootleg handgun in the dumpster in the alley and not have to worry about this crap.

=================================

QOTD
10.4.04 - "I didn't know they could do that? Liz, are Amish people allowed to yell? They aren't allowed to raise their voices like that, are they?" ~ Alana

1 comment:

Leon said...

I think everyone must read this.
tanker boots | gift ideas | tiered skirt