Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I love the Boston Red Sox. I love them. And if you asked anybody that knows about my baseball preferences, they'd tell you that while the Cubs are MY TEAM, the BoSox have always been my AL team. So unlike all the bandwaggoners who spent their time naysaying Boston, and saying that it was impossible for them to win, and "I like Boston and all, but Yankees in 5" etc. Well, I'd like to take this opportunity thank Johnny "Evolution" Damon, and the rest of the BoSox players for living up to my expectations, proving all the naysayers wrong, and generally keeping that fleeting glimmer of hope based on baseball purity alive and shining brightly. Thanks guys, much love!

==================================

I need to take a quick second to remind people that I am not the only person who posts nonsense up here, the most common other contributor is Dave, the love of my life in Baltimore. So basically, if you see posts about smoking, or sleeping with women, it should be noted that I neither smoke, nor sleep with women, and I am very happy with keeping it that way.

That is all.

=================================

I would also like to take a couple seconds to give a shoutout to the new couple SPOOLIE AND BENNY! (Yeah, it's true, we thought it would never happen, so all we can say is IT'S ABOUT FRICKIN TIME!) You kids already argue like an old married couple, you might as well be together in the meantime! Congrats kids!

==================================

As for last night, we didn't know where we were going, we just knew we were going out... and out we went. We didn't even leave my apartment until midnight, and I know I didn't make it back to my bed until at least 5 AM. No drunk dials, no makeouts, but still a fun night out with my homies.

==================================

QOTD
10.20.04 - "Liz, I think your hair is magical!" ~Teresa

10.21.04 - "Oh, I put on Karla's skirt, and I've seriously got about a half an inch between the end of my hang time and the bottom edge of the skirt." ~Ben (He's gonna be Britney Spears for Halloween)

No comments: