Thursday, December 08, 2005

Am I the only one???

After a conversation with Anthony I have to ask, am I the only person with "lucky" underwear?

Back me up on this people?

Seriously, some underwear is just "luckier" than other underwear, right? Personally I have 2 pairs of "lucky underwear." One is a green Victoria's Secret number, and the other is a black J.Crew deal.

This isn't weird of me is it?

======================================================

QOTD -

Liz: "You have lucky underwear, right?"
Anthony: "Actually no, I find I'm luckier when I don't wear underwear."
Liz: "Nice. Good to know."

Caroline: "Well, I'm pretty damn cool, I only hang out with the highest quality people!"
::Liz and Caroline clink glasses::
Heather: "Oh so that's why you never hang out with us anymore!"

No comments: