Saturday, December 17, 2005

Doomed to be left...

It's probably a good thing that I'm terminally single, because the fact is that I am cursed! I am DOOMED to be left.

The latest in the list of abandonings goes to Meljoy, AKA Lonnie. She is leaving me. She is moving to Iowa to go back to school. I will be beside myself with grief. I now have one less drinking buddy and everyday confidante.

It is likely that there is another person leaving me on the horizon... Without naming names, I'll just say that I know one of my other drinking buddies is currently interviewing for jobs in OMAHA!

OMAHA... as in, OMAHA, NEBRASKA!

Seriously, you bitches need help! We're talking like MAJOR THERAPY!!! You're leaving one of the most vibrant, interesting cities in the world to go to IOWA and NEBRASKA!

What am I gonna do without my asshole pals!?!?!?!

No comments: