Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A little more clarity...

Ok, to clarify, the source of all the problems was a zit that had not yet become visible. (I was applying stuff as a preventative measure,) and so far, it has not surfaced. I humbly admit that I have great skin, and that blemishes are a rarity, thus I am not one to pick at/play with blemishes, but rather to treat, conceal, and deny they ever existed.

Except in this case, where I have been forced to admit it happened, because of the events that followed.

Secondly, I don't know who the fellow who googled Tits McGee was, or where he came up with his conclusion, but when I googled it just to check (because SarahReznor made a good point,) it was not there... nor was it on the second, third, fourth, or fifth page of results.

And with that, I bid you a good evening.

No comments: