Monday, December 05, 2005

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly be more iditotic..

Yeah, I have racked up MAJOR points in the idiocy column, I have managed to top all of my past dumbass moves, and outdone even the biggest buffoons.

Yep. You know the wallet that I "lost?" Yeah, didn't lose it.

In a strange twist of events, I found it.

As it turns out, when I came home very drunk the other night, I pulled out my camera case (which is roughly the same color, size, and shape of my little black wallet,) I must've pulled out my wallet first. I had (in my drunken stupor) set the wallet on top of my bookcase, and when I pulled out the camera case I knocked the wallet behind the bookcase, and put the camera case there instead.

So I had it all along.

I'm a total idiot.

Don't ask me how I got through college... it's a mystery.

=====================================================

QOTD

Caroline: "What's your most expensive lotion?"
Liz: "I think we have one that's $79 a bottle."
Caroline: "WOW, $79 a bottle?!?! That's insane! If I pay $79 a bottle for a lotion, I better come out a different race! I mean I go in as Caroline, but I come out as Shaniqua!"

Dave: [talking about shirts] "What size is that? Medium?"
Jim: "Yeah it's a meduim."
Liz: "Guys, we're out at the bar, you can talk about size and all, but I think you're talking about entirely the wrong thing!"
Dave: "Oh... well, I'm pretty small, but I have a tongue that would make your eyes roll back in your head."
Liz: "Well that's a handy bit of information."

Caroline: "I think sex is over-rated... I mean it's nice and all, but it's nothing that I can't get 5 times a week with a good toy!"

No comments: