Friday, December 16, 2005

Sweet treat FRENZY.

For some strange reason, I have gone on a veritable baking frenzy this evening.

I figured after treating myself to new shoes, karmically speaking, I had better treat everyone else to a little Christmas lovin'. And since I am tragically, terminally single, I decided to dole out my lovin' in the form of confectionary goodness.

I made a big batch of mint-chocolate fudge, raspberry-chocolate fudge, and my famous "Marry me!" chocolate chip cookies. (I'm not kidding, I got a marriage proposal out of the cookies... they are THAT good.)

Yeah, it's like 2 AM, but I'm still busy in the kitchen.

After de-funkify-ing my sink, and doing all the dishes that had to wait until the sink wasn't gross, I set out on my quest for sugary greatness!

I'll head up to the gym (where I worked in my collegiate days) to pass out sugar highs to all of the stressed out student athletes who are finishing up their finals, and the staff who has continued to love, support, and tolerate me since my departure.

I don't labor under the delusion that people love me for my personality... they love me because I put Mrs. Fields, and Fannie May bitches to shame!

... I guess I'm lucky that since I am poor and can't afford much in the way of gifts this year, that people always love the gift of sweet treats!!!

No comments: