Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The saga continues...

So last night I told you all about how my sink was full of revolting green gunge... So today I had to sit around and wait for the plumbers to come and fix it. And they came. They snaked my drain. They left.

Everything was in working order, so I went to the grocery store... And then I returned...

TO MORE REVOLTING CRAP IN MY KITCHEN SINK!

And it smells. And since my kitchen isn't totally enclosed, I have since had to saran wrap my sink and spray large quantities of Glade room spray to make my apartment tolerable.

The building manager says that it's because the people upstairs are re-modeling, and that it's a common problem amongst people who live on my floor when people upstairs do that nonsense.

I'll say this, there is no better advertisement for buying a Brita than what's going on in my sink right now!

BITCHES!

=======================================================

I know some of you are worried that now that I am gainfully employed that I will stop posting every day... FEAR NOT MY CHILDREN! I love you all far too much to abandon you in the good times... especially since you all stuck with me through all the SHITTY times.

I might not be posting three and four times a day like I did at the salon, (because I think I'll have a bit more to do on a daily basis) but you can rest assured that I will still post every chance I get... even if it's on my lunch hour or when I get home every night!

And hey, now I have a commute that takes me down to Michigan Ave every day! So now I get to deal with a whole new mess of people, including my fellow crazy Chicagoans, and of course, the unavoidable tourists from Kansas, or where ever. So now we have all new daily fodder for posts!!!

======================================================

Krystian, the Polska love of my life, who left me in August to go teach in Poland and Spain for a few months, is back!!!!!

I forgot just how much I missed him until I talked to him today!!!

CINDERBLOCKS FOREVER!!!!!

No comments: