Monday, December 12, 2005

You can't keep a good bitch down!!!

YEAH BITCHES!!!

Just this afternoon I blogged about how my ego took a bit of a blow... But I'll tell you something, I rebounded in a hurry!

After that post I went to see Anthony (who is always a good ego-booster for me) and we chatted a bit. As I sat there talking to Caroline and Anthony I got a phone call. It was a call for an interview!

Immediately (I mean literally within minutes) after getting the boot from those heinous fake-&-bake bitches I went online and submitted an ass-load of resumes on monster.com.

And today, that 20 minute fervor of job hunting paid off! I officially have an interview set up for tomorrow morning.

And I think it's because these bitches know that I am totally the new hotness!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, because if I get a real job, that means I can totally afford to start living again!!! (It'll be nice to be able to go out and play, and shop and not have to worry about paying $7 for a top-shelf cocktail!)

======================================================

I think it's an indication that I am reading WAAAAAAY too many Swim At Your Own Risk posts when I saw a headline about racial tensions in Australia and mentally theorized that it was increased hostility between the race of mankind and the race of sharks!

Because we know it's only a matter of time before they grow legs and start biting us in half on our own turf!!!

No comments: