Monday, December 05, 2005

This is Greg...

This is Greg. I love my Squiggles, and he will not be replaced, but when I saw that there was a rare blue duck up for adoption, I decided that greg could come home with me... give Greg a little love, because he's a grumpy duck... (See that little thing in the corner that says "more" click it and give him some bread... he'll be your new pal for life!)

In the eternal words of Billy Madison:
Billy Madison: Well, I made the duck blue because I'd never seen a blue duck before and I wanted to see one.
Miss Lippy: Well, I think it's an excellent blue duck. Congratulations Billy, you just passed the first grade.
Billy Madison: Wow, Miss Lippy, that's great. What do you think of that Mr. Blue Duck?
[pretending to be duck]
Billy Madison: That's quacktastic.

"


adopt your own virtual pet!

No comments: