Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins.

Ok, first things first. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had too much crap going on and completely negelected you bitches!

Secondly, I would like to take the time to thank those of you who came out to our candlelight vigil in the freezing cold! The event was a success, and I'm so glad to have the support of those who came out despite the wind, snow, and poor timing.

As for the party I worked last night, I must say that I am pleased with the results of that as well. I was generously tipped-out at the end of the evening, and the work itself was not nearly as demanding as other parties I've had in the past. All in all a good night.

Today was a bit of a disappointment though, and that is why I am a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins. I thought I had the day off, so I was prepared to spend the afternoon drinking coffee and taking care of my other business, but unfortunately the tanning industry does not rest as Lizzle the Fabulous would like for it to.

While sitting in my favorite neighborhood coffee shop, which is oddly enough NOT a starbucks, I got a phone call from my boss... wanting to know where I was and why I was not at work. It turns out that I had mis-read the schedule and I should have been there. WOOPS. So I packed up my nonsense, downed my coffee and booked it up to the one place on earth that I detest being the most. Welcome to my life.

We do have some good quotes though, from the last couple days, so be happy about that. And tonight I am going out with Caroline, so there will be more good quotes to come, for sure!

(Just so you know, I sneezed 4 times while writing this post! ...It seemed important to tell you that, I don't know why.)

=====================================================

QOTD

Anthony: "I could be a lesbian!"
Liz: "Umm, I don't think you're properly equipped."
Anthony: "But I'd be a good lesbian see!" [Starts licking a large pillar candle]
Liz: "I don't think that's the right shape for lesbianism."
Anthony: "But isn't this how they do it?" [continues licking pillar candle]
Liz: "Um, I wouldn't know, I don't do much in the way of vagina-licking."
Anthony: "Well I think this is how they do it... And I think I'd be a really good lesbian!"

[At candlelight vigil... after being out in the park, freezing my ass off for an hour]
Anthony: "What are you doing?"
Liz: "Well, I'm either fixing my scarf, or I'm trying to hang myself."
Anthony: "Oh, well if you want to hang yourself, just sling it over the tree."
Liz: "Since we're here for this reason, and I'm having a hard time dealing with my scarf, would we call that a death due to AIDS-related complications?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Resources replica bags buy online use this link replica designer bags wholesale try this site high replica bags

mctatee said...

navigate to this web-site read more directory click for source Continued find out here now