Sunday, December 11, 2005

Me and my bad attitude need a trophy!!!!

My bad attitude will kick your bad attitude's ass!!

And don't you forget it!

As a sports enthusiast, I must say that I pay attention to things like championship events, MVP awards, and things like the Heisman Trophy being given to 3 USC footballers in the last 4 years.

So, in the championship of bad attitudes, I think mine deserves some kind of recognition! Because after all, my bad attitude is apparently supreme in all things "Attitudinous"

If my attitude were in the olympics, it would surely sweep the gold in all contests.

If my attitude played hockey, it would get the Stanley Cup every year... Or it would at least make it to the finals despite racking up the most penalty minutes in a season for fighting and playing dirty... (My attitude is so much dirtier and meaner than Steve Bertuzzi!)

And if my attitude played football, it would totally tackle the shit out of all the other bad attitudes on the field!

Thus, I think I am entitled to some kind of award for my efforts!

So I am founding a new award!

I'm thinking something like "The Lizzle-Tini Trophy for BAD attitudinal excellence."

I get it the first year because of my apparently monumentally bad attitude, and thus it is named in my honor! I think that the 2006 Lizzle-Tini Trophy will be awarded to Tim McLinden for his continual negativity directed at the most successful of his offspring, Kirsten... though Kirsten get's some kind of special honor for generating and tolerating such a continually bad attitude.

I don't rule out other candidates though, because if they prove themselves worthy of the Lizzle-Tini Trophy, victory can still be theirs!

No comments: