Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"What's this game called again?" ..."I WIN!"

YEP. I rock at life, we know that much.

Today I got confirmation of that fact. I had an interview this morning from 11:00 AM until shortly after noon. (The fact that I literally had a private sit-down talk with each member of the office on an individual basis seemed to bolster my confidence.) Now granted, there are only 5 people in the whole office, but whatever. The last person I talked to was the founder of the company and the president/CEO/whatever. As we wrapped up our conversation he said something to the effect of, "Well, you had some references listed on the copy of the resume' that we had, is it ok if we called a couple of them?"

Of course I told him "Sure, call whoever you want." (I know I have good references.) So apparently I left the interview at noon, and made my way home... Meanwhile they wasted no time checking me out, because by 1:15 they had called me back ready to make an offer.

And the offer was good.

So I took it.

I am employed again!!!!!

I thank all of you hot sluts and bitches for your wonderful support!!! You are the hottest sluts on the face of the earth, I have no doubt about it!!!

No comments: