Wednesday, November 09, 2005

DAY OFF!

Yeah, bitches, today is my day off! And I couldn't be happier about it!!!

Actually I could be happier, but that would require having money in my bank account to facilitate a shopping spree, but under the circumstances I'm pretty happy with just the day off.

So what am I doing with this glorious day off? I'm painting my toenails, I'm cleaning my apartment, and I'm just generally lounging about and enjoying myself. (Not necessarily in that order.)

=====================================================

If you haven't already, please take a look at those tornado pictures!

=====================================================

In case you haven't noticed, I added two links to the sidebar, because I like to show my readers a little love! (You should show them love too, because y'all are some quality people like that!)

I've got to get some stuff done now, or I just won't do it, and that can't happen, so I'll catch up with you hot bitches later... Be good!

No comments: