Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sorry for the little hiatus...

I know that not everyone comes here during the weekends, so this apology is limited in scope.

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple days, but I've been busy. I've spent the last couple of days with Anthony, and I must say it was EXACTLY what I needed! Friday night we went to Roscoe's and Berlin... and I was bitten by some guy who tried to make out with me, but it just wasn't workin! (All teeth, it was probably the worst makeout ever!) But that bitch bit me... not once, but TWICE!

Seriously, who in their right mind (over the age of three) bites someone? Crazy bitches, that's who!

Anyway, I've got a brilliant idea, and I see it being huge, but you're going to have to wait to find out about it. (I want to get it trademarked before I make any kind of public announcement.)

Just keep coming back... you'll learn more in the next few weeks! (But in the meantime, you all better go out and buy some Depends undergarments, because when you hear about it, you're going to shit your pants!)

Heart you!

No comments: