Tuesday, November 22, 2005

You like that?

You bitches seemed to get a real kick out of the Hamburglar post! (That "purple blob" referred to in the comments was actually named in the post... His name was Grimace... you bitches are going to have to pay closer attention, or you're never going to pass your final exam!)

I was astonished at the interest in this kind of post... I've made a note of it, and I'll be sure to post similar works more regularly! I don't even know how I came up with it... suffice it to say that I was REALLY BLOODY BORED.

=====================================================

Tomorrow (or today... Wednesday,) I have an interview for a new job! I'm excited about it, and they seem excited about me! So here's hoping that we can pool our collective enthusiasm and get me the hell out of the tanning business!

I also lined up jobs bartending at two private parties for the holiday season, so I'm not going to be eating out of a dumpster just yet! GO ME!

=====================================================

I'm writing this post before bed, and I will most assuredly update at some point tomorrow, because I will be bored, and my interview isn't until 6 PM, so I'll have to find a way to occupy my time. So just check back in! You know the routine!

No comments: