Sunday, November 06, 2005

I (HEART) Dayquil...

Yeah, that's right, I have a loving relationship with Dayquil! You got something to say about it?? Yeah, that's what I thought!

As you know by now, I am currently suffering in the throes of a cold. But did that stop me from going out to some rich bitch's house and making some easy money by bartending for her hoity toity party? Nope. Why? DAYQUIL!

While I'm on the topic of this party, I'd like to note that she and I have a very different opinion of what constitutes a gratuity. The woman said that she would prefer not to have a tip jar out on the bar, but she would "take care of me" at the end of the evening... Bitch tipped me $30 for a five hour shift. Uhh... I think if there was a tip jar out I'd have done a little better than $30... and believe me, it's not like she couldn't have afforded to show the lizzle a little love. So I'm a little bitter about that, but all in all, I'm glad to have made money, rather than spending it for a change. But that slut knew I came out to work her party despite the fact that I was not 100% healthy, and that I kept everyone more than happy with the drinks. She raved about how good I was, and how everyone loved me, but honestly, $30?? That's not love!

I'm just hoping that she gives my number to other rich bitches that need a bartender... preferrably ones that aren't so tight with their cash.

No comments: