Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Third post in a day... you bitches are lucky I have nothing else to do!

I am updating again because I just found out that I have an interview Friday... Let's hope those bitches like them some Lizzle cake! (SERIOUSLY, Keep your fingers crossed!)

======================================================

I also ran across a bunch of pictures from home since the tornado in a friend's profile. These pictures are from her neighborhood in Newburgh, (Warrick County,) which saw relatively little damage. (I say relatively, because as you'll see, there's still PLENTY of damage.) The brunt of the damage was sustained by Ellis Park racetrack in Kentucky, and in the southern parts of Evansville, (Vanderburgh County).

Go here and click the slide-show option.

I'm thankful that all my friends and family are safe and sound!

No comments: