Thursday, November 17, 2005

Nothing else to do...

So here I sit at work, bored out of my mind, and I got to thinking, "What is the most random thing I could possibly be doing here at work, where I have no customers?" Typically I watch movie trailers, chat on instant messenger, or just play tetris, but the fact of the matter is that I have watched all the movie trailers, and most of my friends have real jobs, or they actually attend classes, and I've played enough tetris to make my eyes bleed.

Here's a list of what I came up with to do as an alternative:
  • Google random collections of words just to see what comes up.
  • Dance down the hallway. (Lost it's appeal after about 30 min.)
  • Look for a new job.
  • Blog about how bored I am at work. (I think we have a winnner!)
So here I am... bored out of my skull, just hoping someone will sign on so that I can go play literati on yahoo.

I don't know what else to do with myself. If you kids come up with any bright ideas, please let me know, and I'll be sure to give them a try!

And now, here's a picture of a huge ass camel.

No comments: