Thursday, November 17, 2005

A quick question:

Ok, so as someone who compulsively does laundry, I am here to pose a question.

Why do I have to wash my bath robe?

Let's think about this.

  • I don't wear my robe for long enough for it to grow fungus and become a part of me.
  • I only wear it when I get out of the shower. So I know I'm clean when I've got it on. (And unlike K-Fed, I shower every day... so I know I don't have lingering fungi.)
  • I only wear it for about 20 minutes at any given time.
  • I generally have my PJs safely between me and my robe.
  • It's hung up on a hook in my closet when I don't have it on.

So I'm clean, the robe is clean, I don't wear it long, and I don't do anything to sully it's pristine condition... so why do I have to wash it?

Don't think me uncouth, because I do wash it. Regularly. But I just got to thinking about this as I was washing it a few days ago, and to be honest, I'm kinda puzzled... Your thoughts?

=====================================================

I have the weekend off again, so what am I going to do with myself? Tomorrow will be spent accomplishing three things:

  1. Tracking down my rabbit-fur-lined gloves, because they are fabulous, and it's frickin' cold as a well-digger's ass here!
  2. Drink coffee in a local cafe while doing research and talking to an attorney about my idea.
  3. Get a frickin haircut, because my head needs some love.

Aside from that, I'll probably be drinking large quantities of red wine, watching movies, and dancing in my apartment. (Murphy will be rockin' out too, but he prefers to dance in the safe confines of his aquatic home.)

====================================================

I've heard the new Madonna album in its entirety, and it's hot. All of it, with the exception of the one lyric in the song "I Love New York" when she sings "I don't like cities... But I like New York...Other places make me feel like a dork."

Seriously Madge, you couldn't come up with anything better??? I mean really, lot's of things rhyme with York... like Snork, pork, or Mork...

There aren't nearly enough songs about snorks, pork, or Mork!

NANU-NANU, Baby!

====================================================

And now, a picture of a giraffe who just wants to eat grass and be friends with you!



And since we've got him here, and I'm in an inquisitive mood, I just gotta ask, why do giraffes have those silly things on their heads?? They look like lollipops covered in fur... Silly giraffe with silly furry lollipop things on his head!

No comments: