Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sometimes a girl just needs a hug...

Today is one of those days for me... it's 8:17 AM, and I'm already sure of it. I've been here before... in fact, I've been here for quite some time.

You know where I'm talking about, that place where you're just scraping bottom. And like they say, "It can always be worse..." so essentially, knowing my luck/karma, I'm just waiting for the bottom to drop out. At which point I will reach what I can only assume to be the very bottom, and at the rate things have been going, I'll likely end up digging from there. (Hopefully not in a dumpster.)

Yeah, I'm kind of miserable today, and I'm surely not good company, so you'll have to excuse me. I know that people like Ling Wong only come here for drunken stories and funny satirical remarks on assorted things, but I'm not feeling up to it today. Here's to hoping things take a turn in the REALLY near future... Lord knows I should soon reach the very bottom... but knowing me anything is possible... Let's keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: