Friday, November 11, 2005

Well, that's just... just... well... BRILLIANT!

I bet you're all wondering how the interview went... You are, aren't you? Well... It's kinda funny really... I think I actually got the job, and they are offering me incredible sums of money, but there's a catch or two. Basically I'd be selling insurance to union members... and while that's all well and good, I don't think that very many people are going to want to buy insurance from a 23 year old. The fact that I don't have a car is also a big catch. I'd need a car in order to pursue this job. And as we all know, I don't have one, and given current finances, I can't afford to just go out and get one. The other catch is that the job is 100% commission based. That means if I don't sell anything, I don't see a dime. That's a problem. Especially during the first couple of weeks when I'd be training... because at that point, I'm not the one doing the selling, I'd just be training... So that's NO INCOME AT ALL for 2 weeks... That's a no go.

So basically, I nailed the interview, and I'm what they want, but I can't take it. MOTHERBITCHES!

Oh well, at least I've still got my interviewing skills finely tuned.

==================================================

The brilliant thing that I mentioned in the title of this post actually came later. I hung out with Anthony all afternoon, and he decided to show me a fun little trick on Google.

With the help of Google.com, I have figured out exactly what it is that I need. But Liz, how is that possible, you ask? I'll tell you. I went to Google, and I typed in "Liz needs..." and Google informed me exactly what it is that I need! (Some of them were right on point, and some of them were just pure comedy, but either way, I've compiled the list of my needs for you here!)

Liz needs...
  • Liz needs real love.
  • Liz doesn't need a boy right now...Liz needs a MAN!
  • Elizabeth needs to stick around, and be featured a bit more.
  • Elizabeth needsto find something quick.
  • Elizabeth needs to read Robert’s fine print.
  • Liz needs to put a lid on it!
  • Liz needs to be laundered.
  • Liz needs to be given open board positions.
  • Elizabeth Needs Protection.
  • Elizabeth needs both counseling and an attorney.
  • Liz needs catchy slogan.
  • Liz needs help.
  • LIZ needs teeth.
  • Liz needs more coffee.
  • Liz needs to devise a budget and stick to it.
  • Liz needs to make her spending consistent with her priorities.
  • Elizabeth needs to be loved, pursued and reassured.
  • Elizabeth needs an arena for excellence.
  • Liz needs to concentrate on her own relationship.
  • Liz needs help, but she doesn't want to involve the police.
  • Liz needs her arms and legs snapped off.
  • Liz needs real love to keep going.
  • Liz needs to live in Hawaii and have her own pineapple field.
  • Liz needs a bad boy.
  • Liz needs your suppport!
  • Liz needs to fill the void.
  • Liz needs help while you two discuss overpriced paint.
  • Liz needs to increase the dividend – a lot.
  • Liz needs more information ...
  • Liz needs to grow up.
  • Liz needs to answer the ghost's plea.
  • Liz needs a gun for protection.
  • Liz needs to build a small sum.
  • Liz has no need for life insurance.
  • Liz needs to have her tonsils removed!
  • Liz needs all of our help with this project.
  • Liz needs one more taste of Liz's oozing pastry.
  • Liz needs a lot of straw for bedding and feeding her animals.
  • Liz needs a friend in her tribe that will be taken away from her.
  • Liz needs to be taught a few things about fire safety.
  • Liz needs a safe trip.
  • Perhaps all Liz needs is the proper coat.
  • Liz needs some alone time.
  • Liz needs compensation.
  • Liz needs to sit Lucky down and say that they need split up and go their own way.
  • Liz needs a holiday now and then.
  • Elizabeth needs some level of distance to understand.
  • Elizabeth needs the essences of some of the creatures that roam the lands.
  • Liz needs to look at it the other way.
  • Liz needs sleep.
So that's what I need apparently. And to be honest, there's not one thing on there that I'm really going to dispute... except maybe the one about the ghost's plea... I don't know that there are any ghosts pleading for my answer, but if they are, I guess I'm ok with that too.

(I especially liked the one that said I needed to move to Hawaii and have my own pineapple field! Let's work on that!!)

======================================================

Seriously, give google a try, find out what it is that you need!!!

No comments: