Saturday, November 19, 2005

Some quotes:

I've been REALLY REALLY bad about keeping up with the quotes of the day ever since I abolished the date system, so here are a few I've compiled lately (Sorry!)

QOTD:

"I need to run to a Walgreens... What I really need is one with a drive-thru that will hand me tampons out the window!" ~ Anon.

"I've gotta stop talking to you... you know all my best stories! We're never going to have anything to talk about!" ~Anthony

"I know what I want do do with the rest of my life! I want to go to lunch! I'm convinced this is brilliant... every day from 11-3 I'm going to lunch, and that's it!" ~ Anthony

"I have horror stories about my experiences with public transit... Though I admit, they are nowhere near as bad as yours, Liz, but still... They're bad for me... But you... you have stories that boggle the mind!" ~Caroline

"WOOOOOO GO GOLD SQUAD!!!" ~ Two guys who were cheering on what is quite possibly the WORST dance team in god's creation.

"You should be a spy! I look at you, and I'd never guess you spoke chinese! ... How do you say goodbye in Spanish? [Liz: "Adios."] See!! You're a blonde girl! People would never suspect you're a spy!" ~ Some old guy who lives in my building

"Forget counseling people! Counsel animals! The animals have no way of telling anyone that you haven't solved their problems!" ~ The same old guy.

Dani: "Son of a bitch, motherfucker!"
Mike: "You kiss your mother with that mouth?"
Dani: "Yeah, and I also blow random guys I meet in bars with this mouth, what's your point motherfucker?"

Emily: "Have you seen my pants?"
J.C.: "What pants?"
Emily: "My grey pants... You know, the comfy ones."
J.C.: "Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you wearing them?"
Emily: "Well I'll be a mouse's niece on Thursday! You're right. Thanks!"
J.C.: "Glad to be of service to you."

Molly: "You better drink that! There are sober people in Africa!"
Becky: "Screw Africa, there are sober people here!"
Joe: "I dunno about the sober people in Africa... I keep getting e-mails from Nigeria, and I'm pretty sure nobody is sober there!"

No comments: