Friday, November 04, 2005

Since you all are just jonesin' for pictures...

I know you all went a long time without any pictures from my sorry ass, and for that I apologize. Since you were all such good sports about it, here are pictures from the Gavin DeGraw show, and my night out with the bartending crew.

======================================================

I apologize that these are fuzzy... it's hard to get a good picture at a concert.



Here's Gavin and the whole band, I took a wide shot because he was sitting at the piano playing the opening bars of "Lay me on the water" (my favorite Gavin DeGraw song) but as it turns out he didn't play the whole thing... he just played the opening bit while he introduced the band. (THAT BITCH!)



This one is actually clear, don't ask me how... I don't frickin know!


Possibly the best thing about the show was Gavin's energy! That bitch was out in the crowd and up on the piano! He was like a little kid running wild! And somehow that crazy bitch sang his whole set and an encore with gum in his mouth. I was impressed.




====================================================

Last night we went out to dinner with the bartending bitches! We had dinner and drinks at FlatTop, and then we partied at Enclave. Enclave is a hot bar... you just have be sure to wear as little as possible (ladies) or dress rather high end (gents). Oh, and definintely be sure to watch out for the bitches with polyester hair... I mean for real! Some of those sluts had piles of polyester on their head that made Paris Hilton's extensions look good... and that's saying something.

But here are the three hottest sluts of all!!


It should be noted that by the time we left Enclave Caroline was BLITZED! That said, she decided she wanted to ride a bike. (Anthony hopped on the back for good measure)


===================================================

QOTD (Caroline was owning it!)

To random unattractive or unattractively dressed people at Enclave:

"I like your sweater!" ~ Caroline to some random 50 year old woman in a SERIOUSLY ugly sweater.

"Hey! I like your shirt! It's sexy!" ~Caroline to every guy who walked by.

"Hey! I like your jacket! I said I like your jacket! It's REALLY SEXY! I want to like you!"

After leaving Enclave Caroline kept up the hilarity.

"Hey, are those guys wearing Adidas jackets? It's Thursday night!! It's not SUNDAY! Someone should tell them it's not a Sunday!"

"You guys, I'm really drunk! And you know what I love to do when I get really drunk? Think about stuffed french toast from IHOP...(A beat and a half later) OOOOOH A BICYCLE!!"

No comments: