Friday, November 18, 2005

I've had a little work done...

Ok, so after I amazingly accomplished all three things I set out to do today before 2 PM, I decided to work on the blog a bit.

I fiddled with the sidebar, so that things are more clearly organized, because it was a total mess before, and I think I'm happy with the results. Let me know what you think.

I also made some plans for the weekend, thus preventing me from sadly drinking and dancing all alone in my apartment... which is really awful on a couple of different levels.

So there you have it. The sidebar is better organized, the plans are set, and the check is in the mail! (Actually there is no check in the mail, because I am too poor to be mailing off checks.)

You kids try to behave yourselves, and enjoy the weekend! I'll be frolicking around with my new haircut, and my bunny-fur-lined gloves, and it will be stupendous!

No comments: