Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HALLOWEEN PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT, ALREADY! I know you bitches wanted to see these pictures like 3 days ago, but I can only do so much!! So here they are now! Be satisfied! (All images can be enlarged by clicking on them, and you are welcome to save any that you like!)

===================================================

Yeah, so I was already pretty drunk when I got to the party at Ling Wong and Lonnie's, but those bitches kept handing me drinks... It's no surprise that I got "affectionate" early.


Our party's ref LOVES foul play!


Ling Wong, and Sweet-ass Brian.


I'm not the only one getting affectionate, Ling Wong likes huggin on people though.


Lizbeth and Meljoy! (Ok, so this is a good picture to use to explain my costume.) I was "A day late and a dollar short" ... My shirt said "November First" and my headband had a sign on it that said "You must be at least this tall," with a dollar between the top of my head and the bottom of the sign. Get it?


Meljoy, doing god only knows what with a lime rind.


Meljoy and Joe.


Ling Wong has started to molest and undress people at this point... she claims later in the evening that I was the molester... I beg to differ!


Lizzle getting a surprise shot with Sweet-ass Brian.


Lizbeth and Meljoy... affectionate, again, I know.


Pocahontas (Aka Ling Wong) posing with the euro trash couple!


Elvis isn't dead! That bitch was at the bar!


I think she asked for this one...


Because that's what the euro trash does at the bar...


Lizzle & Joe. (He liked it!)


I'm not entirely sure what's going on here...


Pocahontas is listening to the spirit of the pumpkin that I'm about to butcher... And she can paint with all the colors of the wind!


Sweet-ass Brian, Meljoy, and Joe. (Hot sluts that they are!)


The euro trash is embarrassed!


You gotta show a little love to your future victim... If only that pumpkin knew then what it knows now!!!


Meljoy is making fun of my drunken, puking, cycloptic pumpkin.


Lonnie and Ling Wong.


Pocahontas is lookin for a "John Smith!" (She's lookin frisky!)


I am too ashamed by my creation to acknowledge the picture being taken. (Either too ashamed or too drunk... either is possible!)


Meljoy shows a little love to the drunken punkin... even after he puked all over the table!


Sweet-ass Brian's pumpkin turned out a little better than mine...


Uhhhhhh.... YEAH. In my defense, I was blitzed, and all I had was a frickin' butter knife.


And then Elvis had to go and put me to shame. THAT BITCH!