Monday, November 21, 2005

SON OF A....

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed.

When I left my place, bound for work this morning, the only things I was particularly upset about were the facts that I was up that early, I was up that early because I had to go to work, and that I was up that early to go to work for the ungrateful bastards at L.A. Tan.

And then I got to work.

And I turned on my computer.

And something was wrong.

Don't ask me what the hell is going on, because I haven't been able to figure it out. For some reason all of my customizations are gone. All my files are still here, but nothing that I customized. My desktop isn't the pretty flower that it usually is... instead it's a general blue screen. My passwords weren't saved anymore. My instant messenger didn't start automatically. Stuff I'd taken off the startup bar was back on the startup bar... I don't know why, because everything was fine when I left this morning.

I swear, one of these days I'm going to chuck this thing out the window!

==================================================

Marcia, I saw your comment on the quotes about how my friends are cooler than yours... and I'm confused! I think most of my friends are pretty lame... but they are my kind of lame, and I love them.

What on earth would make you think that my friends are cooler?

==================================================

I've finally taken down the cheese-refrigeration poll. In the end, it turns out that most people just want free samples... Those that weren't after the free samples were several times more likely to be put-off by unrefrigerated cheese.

A total of 4 votes were ok with unrefrigerated cheese.

That makes me feel a little better.

==================================================

I didn't get molested by the sex-offender customer that we apparently have. He didn't come in. I didn't have to deal with him. I am glad for that... because I will kick a bitch in the nuts, mace him in the face, and run away screaming bloody murder if I gotta!

No comments: