Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I found a fortune... and it excites me!

Yeah, as I was cleaning today I found a fortune. (From a fortune cookie) It was in a cookie I'd had last week... On Thursday I think. The day I had it is only important because of what the fortune said. It reads: "A new venture will be a success." This excites me because only two days later I came up with my brilliant idea, and well... if the fortune cookie thinks it's gonna be a success, and I think it's gonna be a success, then it might very well be HUGE!!!! GOOOOOO MEEEEEEE!

And if it is as big of a success as I think it will be, I'll be tracking down the person who wins the Margaret Perrin Bobblehead doll from E-Bay, and I'll be buying it for Michael K! Because he's a hot slut and he deserves a bobblehead of the God Warrior herself!

====================================================

On an unrelated note, it is officially cold in Chicago. (That's no revelation to those of you in the Windy City, I know.) But we amazingly held off our first snow of the season until November 16... That's frickin amazing!

====================================================

The big toe is still the captain of the toes!

====================================================

I should also mention that 4 +1 finally launched the website a couple days ago. Please stop in and show some love... We want as much hubbub as we can get about this thing!! It's a non-profit organization that is all about teaching tolerance and acceptance of others, and we think it's important! (And I'm a frickin board member, so it's a big deal to me!)

UPDATE: Ok, so I just checked, and for some reason the site is down, but keep checking back, because it's worth it!

====================================================

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a couple glasses of wine while watching a movie, and then I'll be going to bed. (Check back repeatedly for updates tomorrow, because I'll be working the morning shift, and lord knows I get frickin bored at work!)

No comments: