Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Woops...

I just read an article about a terrorist who blew himself up to avoid capture. In short, the article said that he was known as "Demolition Man" because of his skills with explosives... And yet he blew himself up.

Seriously, the guy didn't want to get caught... That's fine. I'd even go so far as to say that's understandable. When you're a terrorist, and people are hunting you down, not wanting to be caught is probably your top priority, or maybe it falls in a close second to actual terrorism, but either way, you know he had it on the brain.

What I don't get is why this bitch blew himself up. Seriously, there've gotta be better ways to go! I mean REALLY... BLOWING YOURSELF UP!?!?! You're a demolitions expert and you couldn't think up something creative as a diversion so that you could get away? You couldn't have blown something else up as a diversion and then gotten away in the confusion? You couldn't have dug a tunnel and then blown up the entrance to it behind you as you ran away? That's just lame! Doesn't sound like such an expert terrorist to me! But then again, what am I? I'm just a twenty-something white american. I'm the infidel!

And really, if you're hell bent on killing yourself, you couldn't have done something a little more creative with it? Like running in and blowing up a tanning salon or something while you're at it? Seriously, I wouldn't have minded at all... It was totally my day off!

Oh well. I better stop this now, or I'm going to get flagged by the FBI, CIA, ATF, and all those other agencies because I'm giving these bitches ideas!

No comments: